Thermage or Sculptra for Thin, Sagging Skin?

I'm 49 and have typical Irish skin. It looks clear, but it is quite thin and beginning to sag. I'm considering Thermage, but following a conversation with a doctor today, have been encouraged to have Sculptra instead. Does anyone have any advice? Many thanks.

Thermage vs. Sculptra

+1

I am not a big fan of thermage. It can tighten the skin to a small degree but it does not replace a face lift. The Sculptra can be used to fill the face, but takes several treatments over a few months time and can run as much as some facelift procedures.

Thermage is best for loose skin.

+1

Hi.   Thermage will actually tighten your skin.  Sculptra is a filler useful for hollow cheeks.  Actually I think Restylane and Juvederm are the best fillers, but it does not sound like a filler is what you need.