How to Prepare for 8% TCA Peel Treatment?

What kind of preparations do I need for an 8% TCA peel and can I spot treat a few places around my mouth with it? Also, I want to do a whole face feel but I am outside everyday with my job and I'm afraid of skin darkening. What do you think?

I have bumpy skin texture and would like to smooth it out and a few recent acne marks I am afraid to spot treat because I don't want parts of my face to be in different color

Preparing for a light TCA Peel

+1

There is not much you need to do to prepare for a light TCA chemical peel.  With darker skin types, hyperpigmentation is possible.  However, with such a light peel it is unlikely to see this complication even if you treat your whole face. 

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon