Treatment for Hyperpigmented Asian Skin After TCA Chemical Peel?

I tried 18.0% TCA Peel, in hopes to get rid of hyperpigmentation that I gained from moderately severe acne. However, it did not help me at all and gave me even more hyperpigmentation than before. I'm worried that this is permanent. Please tell me what other treatments are there to fix this and if this is permanent. I think its also important to note that I have an Asian background (Korean). Thank you so much in advance.

Jessner's peels work good for post peel hyperpigmentations

+2

Hyperpigmentation is a common occurrence after any peel if you don't use sunscreens or you get the skin irritated or pull off the peeling skin prematurely. Doing lighter peels and using a bleaching cream is often helpful. Jessner's 14% peels done every 2 weeks for a series of several help a lot. The discoloration is not permanent and resolves slowly.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon