Dent from Scratching Nose After TCA Peel

I had a TCA skin peel and during the healing process, I accidently scratch the tip side of my nose a week ago. Now I have a small dent. What can I do to fix it or help it heal?

TCA dent from scratching

+1

First thing is to wait. As the swelling abates and further healing occurs, you may notice that this "dent" resolves. If after several months it is still apparent, then you may be a candidate for light dermabrasion or even a micropeel just to the affected area. Sometimes even a dermal filler can help fill in the dent. See your doctor regularly and make sure he/she understands your concern and follows this with you.

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.