Cost of TCA Peel in CT?

I had a TCA peel done about 8 months ago. It didn't change anything with regard to my skin texture, tone, etc. and I assume from other before/after photos, this isn't usually the case. I'm not sure if I should seek another doctor, and if so, what should is the average cost in CT? I paid quite a bit for the peel that didn't change anything and don't want to make the same mistake again. I have before and after pictures from the first peel, and it is clear nothing changed. Thank you for your time and help.

Cost is roughly $1000-1500 for a 35% TCA

+1

If you had a weaker TCA peel then only 1 peel may not have done much but a 35% TCA almost always makes a significant difference and some patients may need 2 of them to accomplish the best results at $1000-1500 each.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon