What's the Strongest Glycolic Acid Solution for Olive Complexion?

The technician told me that you need to start out slowly, but I think it was just a waste of $150.

My skin is really non irritating and .01% Retin-A does not affect me at all. If I do this treatment again, I will insist that she use a stronger solution or leave it on longer. What is the strongest you can go with out causing damage? How long can it be left on?

Glycolic acid peels are really light peels.

It might be that you expected more from this light peel than it could deliver. Even at higher strengths (I use 50-70% on myself and I am of Italian descent,) Glycolic acid peels are light peels offering little improvement in most cases when done alone. They need to be done in a series or with other treatments to improve more. I use them for maintenance and oil/acne control mainly.

Orange Plastic Surgeon

630 South Glassell
Orange, CA 92866