Recommended Restylane Doctor in Columbia, SC?

I'm a 38 y/o male and am new to South Carolina. I'm out in the boonies and am wondering if anyone, specifically a doctor, would happen to know of a doctor in the Columbia area that has a good reputation for doing injection fills with Restylane?

Recommended Restylane Doctor in Columbia, SC

+1

Check the ASPS and the Restylane USA websites for qualfied physicians in your area. Dr. Charles Carlin and Dr. Ram Kalus are two possibilies.

South Carolina Plastic Surgeons

+1

There are many good restylane injectors in South Carolina. You may want to start out by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and look up plastic surgeons in your area.

Two Recommendations for injectors in S. Carolina

+1

I second Dr. Waldman's recommendations in that area. Both are experienced injectors with knowledge of a wide range of products. You will be in good hands with either.

Louis M. DeJoseph, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Two recommendations

+1

I can easily recommend Dr Louie Costa or Dr Smythe Rich.  Both are well respected and have lots of experience with injectable fillers!  You should do well with both.

S. Randolph Waldman, MD
Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon