Will Exercising Help Tighten Skin Before Smart Lipo/Vaser Lipo

If I continue to work out alot at least six weeks before Smart Lipo MPX/Vaser liposuction combo and do lots of ab exercises, will that help my chances of skin tightening and adjusting to the laser lipo surgery?

Exercise not helpful before Smartlipo and or VASER

Excercise is very helpful to your final appearence. If the procedure make your fat load thin enough, you can then see muscle detail. Excercise alone will not tighten skin. The Samrtlipo is your best bet for tightening.

Montclair Plastic Surgeon

29 Park Street
Montclair, NJ 07042

Exercise helps Muscle tone, not skin tone

You can exercise your muscles which will give you better tone and a flatter abdomen, but you cannot exercise skin. In other words no increased skin elasticity from exercise.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

3991 MacArthur Boulevard
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Exercise and skin tightening

Iw ould never tell a patient not to exercise. Exercising is always good for you, but it will not tighten skin.  Don't expect miracles from the smart lipo or vaser to significantly tighten your skin. They are both ok to "suck" fat, but I am not overly impressed with the skin tightening.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Tightening the skin exercise and smart lipo

Exercise will not tighten the skin. Even smart lipo will not guarantee skin tightening. Cutting out skin will always make the remaining skin tighter.

It's still a good idea to exercise!

John P. Stratis, MD
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

10 Capital Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17110

Exercising does not tighten skin

Exercising is a great idea to improve your overall health and maximize the outcome of your liposuction procedure. However, exercise itself does not help ot contract skin.

880 W Central Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005

Exercise and skin tightening

If as you exercise, you lose body fat and if your skin elasticity is good, the skin will tighten.  If the skin elasticity isn't great, it won't shrink after fat loss whether it is from natural means or from laser liposuction.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

1135 116th Ave. NE
Bellevue, WA 98004