Smart Lipo and Umbilicoplasty Instead of a Tummy Tuck?

I do NOT want a Tummy Tuck. I don't scar well and I personally would be as unhappy with a hip-to-hip scar as I am now with my stomach.

So, can I combine Smart Lipo and an umbilicoplasty to get an improved result?

I am 5'4" and 128 lbs (and would like to lose 10 lbs) and have loose skin from 4 pregnancies.

I'd like to get Smart Lipo/Cool Lipo now and 6 months later get an umbilicoplasty to fix my umbilical hernia and possibly remove a very small amount of skin while they are at it to improve skin laxity more. Thanks for your help.

Smart Lipo and umbillicoplasty

+1

Smart lipo is not going to help inches or weight loss. It best use is to help contour or fine tune irregularities. It will not help stretch marks or loose (excess) skin. With pregnancy, you almost certainly have a loosened core. Any lipo will only take the shape of your core. You also may have a hernia and should have that evaluated.

Smartlipo and umbilicoplasty

+1

Smarrtlipo or any form of lipo can remove excess fat in the abdomen. Repairing an umbilical hernia can be performed as well. I have eyet to see a great umbilcoplasty by tightening the skin around the umbilicus. In fact, I have seen a lot of bad work in that region. Also, muscle tightening can not be performed withjust liposuction. Everything is a trade off. A full tummy tuck will leave a long lower abdominal scar but will do all of the above.