Inputs on Smart Lipo Recovery?

Does skin adjust fast after Smart Lipo? Should I keep the tight garment or strap around my body after the procedure? When will I be able to go to work and continue normal work out in the gym? Thank you and I'm waiting for an answer.

Smart lipo recovery

+3

The recovery time from smart lipo is usually less than most all other types of lipo. The skin actually probably takes longer to reach the final point of tightening because it is a target of treatment when smart lipo is done.

The need for garments varies from surgeon to surgeon as does release to full activities. I allow my patient to do whatever they feel comfortable doing.

Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.