Smart Lipo or Cool Lipo for Chin or Neck?

I am considering Lipo on my neck and chin area. As a mother of 2 small children, I am very concerned about recovery time. Which between traditional lipo, Smart Lipo and Cool Lipo should I have? What are the differences between these procedures?

Smart Lipo for Chin or Neck

+3

There is very minimal recovery with Smart Lipo on the neck and chin area. Here at Juva we ask that you wear a compression garment for 3 days/24 hours a day. I recommend Smart Lipo because the technology will not only liquefy the fat but since it’s a laser, it’ll help tighten the skin. You will see immediate results since we removed the fat and the results will continue to get better over the next few weeks/months since the laser helps to stimulate collagen (tighten the skin). Cool Lipo is another type of laser but there have been no scientific studies on it.