Skin Lightening Cream for Area Between the Thighs?

I have dark skin between the thighs due to hyperpigmentation (not due to fungus). Is there a skin lightening cream I can use? Will it have any effect on fertility. I am a 30-year-old male of Indian origin.

Melarase AM and Melarase PM for skin discoloration on the armpits, thighs, groin

+1

Skin discoloration in the armpits, groin, and inner thighs is a common condition.  In my practice, I place patients on Melarase AM and Melarase PM skin lighteners for at least six months.  Treatments with topical Melarase usually suffice if used correctly. 

Melarase works to inhibit skin pigmentation and helps even out skin color. 

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx