Sitting Down After Brazilian Butt Lift?

How long before you can actually sit on your new Brazilian butt and not worry about pain or losing fat? What should I buy to sit on? And should I worry about losing fat? Thanks

Don't sit directly on your buttocks after Brazilian Butt Lift!

+2

Hello Michelle,

Not sitting directly on your buttocks after a brazilian butt lift is very important. I recommend that my patients do not sit directly on their buttocks for about 3-4 weeks after the procedure not only to reduce their discomfort but more importantly not to reduce the amount of fat loss. Direct pressure to the fat in the early healing period can be harmful to the survival of the transferred fat. I allow my patients to rest on their side and they may sit for very brief periods of time for bathroom use. When you consult with your surgeon make sure that you discuss his or her instructions for sitting after a brazilian butt lift and follow them carefully.

I hope this is helpful.

How long before I can sit after Brazilian Butt lift?

+1

Every surgeon has a different post-op regimen to protect the fat that has been transferred.  During my consultations, I show patients how they should sit after surgery (with a pillow).  I remove all restrictions at 6 weeks.

Dennis Dass, MD