Kansas City Doctor Offering Silikon 1000 for Lip Augmentation?

I am looking for a doctor in the Kansas City area that does Silikon-1000 for lip augmentation.

Removing silicone from the lips - Los Angeles

+1

Most patients will come to my office for removal of silicone that have been injected in the past; that is why I do not advise patients to undergo the liquid silicone injections. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Silkon oil droplets work well for lips in those patients that want a permanent filler

+1

Silkon oil droplets are a permanent filler used in my practice for lip augmentation, acne scars, and certain lines such as the ones between the eyebrows. Silkon is a very good filler if done properly. I recommend going slowly to ensure a good result. We do what is called " a micro droplet technique" to reduce the risks of adverse events such as lumps. I have been using this product for years and I feel it is often a home run for patients that don't want to be coming back over and over again.

Good Luck.

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist

Silikon 1000 for lips not recommended

+1

Silicone injections can have serious permanent complications such as painful or painless granulomas (bumps). I have had more than few patients already who underwent excision of lip granulomas. They had silicone injection done elsewhere.

I do not recommend silicone injections.

I prefer to peform lip augmentation using silicone implants which is much safer and if necessary easily reversible.

Vladimir Grigoryants, MD

Silikon 1000

+1

Hi,

I don't know anyone in KC that does it. Here are the things that are important when choosing a doctor for silikon 1000:
1. technical experience doing it, showing extensive before and after results.
2. artistry: understanding lip balance between top and bottom lips as well as lip shape (watch the video for a primer).
3. painlessness - you should not feel a single injection from start to finish including the dental block. i also prefer to use no epinephrine so your heart does not race and the block is gone in 30 minutes.
Since it is permanent, to me all these factors are huge. Typically, I require 2 to 3 rounds to get the job done, spaced at least a month apart. I have people fly in for silicone almost every other day.

Samuel Lam, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon