Shaping Nose Cartilage with Heat?

Hello, there is an interesting innovation in cartilage shaping technology I have been reading about. It seems Russian scientists are shaping nasal cartilage that is made pliable under a certain heat. The technology is described under the heading "nose jobs-by melting them" using "laser heat." Can anyone give more detailed information on this subject and its possible use in cosmetics?

Wait to see scientific papers and long term result

+1

I have not heared about this. In general when some thing is new,better to wait and see the long term results. History of medicine is full of great promises and devastating results.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon