Ask a doctor

A Skin Incision or Intra-oral Incision for Large Scar Tissue on Cheeks?

I have a large scar tissue on my cheek caused by fillers done over 4 years ago? I already had kenalog and other injections to dissolve it, but nothing worked. So I think I must must have it cut out, but I don't know which incision to go with. It's just below the cheek bone, and can be reached from inside the mouth. Which incision is better? Thank you.

No doctor answers yet

You might also like...

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.