Non-surgical Rhinoplasty Surgeon Near San Francisco?

I am considering a non-surgical nose job using Radiesse. Could you please let me know which doctor perform Radiesse nose job near North California (near San Francisco bay area, San Jose, etc)? Thanks in advance for your help.

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

+2

Thanks for the question regarding nonsurgical rhinoplasty. This can be an excellent procedure for the right candidate. Radiesse (and other injectable products) have been safely used to augment particular areas of the nose. Specifically, this technique can be used to raise the bridge of the nose, camouflage some undesirable features, and in some cases, make the nose appear less deviated.

There are certain limitations to nonsurgical rhinoplasty. If your overall goal is to make your nose smaller, narrow your nasal tip, or straighten your septum (to improve your nasal breathing) etc., then traditional surgical rhinoplasty would be a better option. You should be sure to consult with a surgeon with experience in both rhinoplasty and nonsurgical rhinoplasty, as this would ensure that you are properly advised regarding all of your treatment options. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty Facial Plastic Surgeon Specialist in San Francisco

+1

Thank you for your question.  By now, you are probably a seasoned non-surgical rhinoplasty patient, but perhaps many other people out there are curious to learn more as well.  With the invention of facial/dermal fillers like restylane, juvederm, and radiesse, we really do have many more great options for improving facial contours, and the nose is certainly an area that can demonstrate great benefit, with an immediate result and no downtime.  At Union Square Facial Plastic Surgery, the process begins with an analysis of your face and our conversation about your goals.  Sometimes the issue is obvious to the patient, and other times it is helpful to take photos and render computer-generated morphed images to assure that the patient and doctor have the same goal in mind. A lot can be achieved with nonsurgical rhinoplasty and within minutes, the patient is able to see the result of a finely-controlled augmentation of a flat nasal bridge, or see the resolution of nasal asymmetries or "dents".  Nonsurgical rhinoplasty is also generally very good at making a "short" nose appear longer, without actually making the nose longer.  It can make a "wide" and flat nose appear narrower both on the bridge, and at the tip.   See the link below for an example of a patient who underwent nonsurgical rhinoplasty with restylane. 

There are some conditions that non-surgical rhinoplasty cannot improve, e.g. a large nose, a wide tip, or a crooked septum or collapsing nostrils. Be sure to consult with a  specialist in both surgical and nonsurgical rhinoplasty to assure that you are being offered all possible and appropriate options.  Best of luck to you, and please let me know if I can be of any help in the process. 

Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Specializing in Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty in San Francisco

+1

We specialize in surgical and non-surgical rhinoplasty procedures in my San Francisco practice.  I have performed hundreds of surgical rhinoplasties over the last ten years and over a hundred non-surgical rhinoplasty procedures over the last 3 years.

Non-surgical rhinoplasty is an amazing procedure which contours the nasal shape using dermafillers, making the nose and face more attractive.  Surgical rhinoplasty is still the best way to treat some issues like a very large nasal hump or exceedingly large nasal tip.  However, most patients, (surprisingly) are great candidates for non-surgical rhinoplasty.

Compared to surgery, non-surgical rhinoplasty has the advantages of:

1. Immediate results
  2. Less risks
  3. Less side effects (bruising, swelling, effects of anesthesia)
  4. Better results and fine control of detailed contouring

Good luck in your search!     For more information please visit our website with the link below:

David Mabrie, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Building up depressions in the nose

+1

I would be hesitant to recommend this approach without knowing the type of nose problem you have. Injectable fillers such as Radiesse can work well if you have a deficient nasal profile at the top of the nose or one that is just above the tip. If you have a large nose or a relatively flat Asian nose, there are better ways to correct these problems.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon