Best Mole Removal Surgeon in San Francisco, CA?

Which plastic surgeon would be best for me to choose who is in San Francisco, CA? I am trying to have a mole removed from my face, it is not so large but also not so small. I have no idea who to choose because there are so many options. Thank you.

Choosing your Surgeon?

+1

Check with the American Society ofPlastic Surgery for plastic surgeons appropriately trained and certified in your area. This is a good place to start.

Next evaluate the experience level and quality of results by looking at before and after pictures and examining/talking to patients who have had similar procedures performed.

Once you have done enough due diligence research you will feel comfortable with the plastic surgeon you choose.

Plastic Surgeon in San Francisco

+1

Go to www.plasticsurgery.org

Choose the Patients and Consumers tab and then enter San Francisco.  You will be able to find many well qualified plastic surgeons to meet your goals of removal of your mole with the least noticeable scarring. 

Theodore Katz, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon