What Can Be Done on Rings Around Eyes and Sunken Lids?

I have rings around my lower eyelids that formed over the last 15 years. I think my lower lids have started to sink into my larger cheeks. Also, the skin is slightly darker. I was diagnosed by a dermatolisgist for facial rosacea, which may be related. I am 37 years old and of Indian origin. Any procedure you think may help?

Treating sunken eyes

+1

First of all, you should be evaulated for under eye Juvederm or Restylane to fill in the tear trough and minimize the deep hollows.  This will make you look younger and more rested and will minimize the shadows that darken the eyes.  The rest of the darkness is in the skin. 

Web reference: http://www.randcosmeticsugery.com