Possible to Have Narrow Nostrils and Smaller Bridge?

I went to one doctor who told me it's not possible. Another doctor said he can. I want less flared nostrils and want my nostrils not to be seen so much. Is this possible?

Rhinoplasty for more narrow nostrils and smaller bridge

+1

It is possible to have your nostrils narrowed and a smaller bridge. It would require removing cartilage and bone across the bridge of the nose and narrowing the nose through Weir excisions or alarplasty. This reduces the flare of nostrils and minimizes them.

See a rhinoplasty specialist.

+1

Without seeing photos of your nose it is not possible to answer the question. You should see an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does the kind of noses you like. Very often we get photos of patients to evaluate, but remember your aesthetic sense and theirs should match.

No way to answer this question without....

+1

To answer this question I would need to see pictures.  The nostrils and bridge can be narrowed together in most instances but there are exceptions.  Send me your pictures and I will be happy to advise.

S. Randolph Waldman, MD
Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon