Rhinoplasty Ideas to Correct Deviated Nose Tip?

Hi, I'm not happy with my nose. In the past years, my nose have been changing. Right now, it is deviated. I also want to improve the tip of the nose. I'm 24 years old and I feel that this is the right time for a Rhinoplasty. If possible, can you give me some ideas for the rhinoplasty?

Septoplasty and rhinoplasty would likely correct your deviated nasal tip

+2

You would probably benefit from a combination of septoplasty to straighten the inside of your nose and rhinoplasty to adjust the outward appearance of your nose. I suspect that you have some obstruction to your breathing, and septoplasty would help improve air flow and begin to straighten your nose. Rhinoplasty would reshape the nasal tip (and possibly other parts of the nose), and it would probably be advantageous to narrow, elevate, and recess the nasal tip. Suture techniques and cartilage grafts would help shift the tip of your nose back to the midline with a straighter appearance. I find that an open rhinoplasty allows a more accurate correction.

Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty ideas

+2
I think that all of the issues that you have with your nose are entirely reasonable. You do have a deviated nose and a relatively amorphous tip. My guess is that you are likely suffering from chronic nasal congestion as well. I would suggest visiting with a well respected surgeon who has experience with both the external aesthetic issues of the nose, as well as, the functional issues of the nose. I think you will be happy that you did and you will have the opportunity to get a nose that will give you a great deal of satisfaction.

Philip S. Schoenfeld, MD
Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty options to improve deviated nose tip

+1

According to the picture, the internal and external portion of the nose is crooked. The internal septum is most likely deviated. The tip can be refined, narrowed and straightened. Your nasal pyramid would also need to be straightened through osteotomies. It is important to visit with your surgeon preoperatively to address any deviated septum or turbinate hypertrophy causing nasal obstruction.

Deviated Nasal Tip

+1

The best idea for your nasal surgery is to select an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. Correcting a deviated nose is one of the most difficult operations we do. An asymmetrical tip with thicker skin is also challenging.

Rhinoplasty to correct tip

+1

I would really need to see additional photos to give you the best advice. It appears you would benefit from tip work, where the tip would be narrowed slightly while still maintaining a masculine appearance. Performing septoplasty would help correct the deviation, and breaking the nose and performing osteotomies (If you would like the nasal bones narrowed ) would allow a surgeon to reposition your nasal bones and make the nose is straighter. You may also need spreader grafts to straighten the middle vault. Thank you and best of luck.

Dr. Nassif

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Deviated septum and nose options

+1

The tip of your nose does seem to deflect towards the right. However, addressing this alone will not likely provide you with sufficient correction. From this view it appears that your nose may project excessively. However, the view and lens may be causing some degreee of distortion.

Its best for you to clearly define your goals prior to meeting with a rhinoplasty surgeon

Septoplasty

+1

Hi Nelson,

A septoplasty alone will not improve the cosmetic appearance of your nose in any way.

To improve the appearance of your tip, you need a formal rhinoplasty. The changes you see in your nose are of a result of your lower lateral, upper lateral cartilages and nasal bones. The best way to improve the cosmetic appearance is to perform an open rhinoplasty and reposition the tip cartilages and reduce any bony abnormalities.

You are definitely in the right age category to have a rhinoplasty performed.

Best of Luck,

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty for crooked nose

+1

Rhinoplasty can certainly be performed for a crooked nose. YOur deviated septum can be realigned to be straighter. I doubt that it will ever be perfectly straight, but it can be made better

See a rhinoplasty specialist.

+1

The crookedness of the tip and the aesthetic considerations can be done by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. You need to make sure you like his work before proceeding.

Where the septum goes...So goes the nose.

+1

If your nasal septum is deviated, that may cause your nose to have its tilted appearance.

You should consult a qualified, experienced Rhinoplasty specialist to get the best advice. You're an excellent candidate for Rhinoplasty surgery, but you need to pick your surgeon wisely. View many photos, especially of deviated noses, before you move forward with surgery.

I've attached a link to my Rhinoplasty photos for your perusal.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon