Recommendations for Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Texas

I had Rhinoplasty done in 1993 and it left my nose somewhat scooped out and up turned. I am looking for a natural look and would like recommendations of talented surgeons in the Southern U.S. who specialize in Revision rhinoplasty. I live in Texas. Thank you for any help you can give me.

Revision rhinoplasty experts in Dallas

+5

I personally went to Dallas this year to have a very complex septoplasty for airway obstruction. It was done in a 3 hour open approach because it was so distorted. My result is PERFECT and I couldn't recommend my doctors any more highly. As a Board Certified plastic surgeon for 20+ years, I should be a pretty good judge of where to go and I chose to have Dr. Jack Gunter and his partner Dr. Spencer Cochran perform my surgery. These are rhinoplasty experts of the highest order.

Parenthetically, if you look Dr. Gunter up on the web, you will see a nasty review of him by a patient who has crusaded against Dr. Gunter in the most awful way. This is complex surgery and there are no guarantees and I can tell you that you should absolutely ignore this man's review. There is no one more experiencd and more qualified to handle your problem than Dr. Gunter. He is both Board Certified in ENT and Plastic Surgery so he wears both hats in this field. He has been an international expert and is at the top of his field. He is a scholar and a gentleman. I couldn't say more on his behalf.

There are other fine surgeons in Dallas including Drs. Byrd and Tebbetts, but none better in my opinion than Dr. Gunter.

Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Texas

+3

Dr. Russell Kridel in Houston, Dr. Jim Gilmore in Dallas, Dr. Howard Tobin in Abilene.  They are all extremely competent and experienced nasal surgeons.

Sigmund L. Sattenspiel, MD
Freehold Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty experts in Dallas

+3

I would like to second Dr. Rand's comments. Dallas has some of THE BEST Nose surgeons in the World (Byrd, Tebbetts, Rohrich and Gunther to name a few) Dr. Gunther is internationally known and respected for his contributions to Nose Surgery and he specializes in REVISION Rhinoplasty surgery. He would be MY choice were I in your shoes.

Peter A Aldea, MD

Secondary Rhinoplasty

+2

There are MANY excellent plastic surgeons in Texas that are very well respected for their superb abilities in Rhinoplasty. I echo the previous recommendations highly.

Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Texas

+1
There are a number of excellent surgeons in North Carolina depending on where in the state you live and how much you can/want to travel. Some options include: Alfonso Barrera MD, FACS, M. Scott Haydon MD, and Alfred R. Antonetti MD, FACS. Consult with 3 board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options, and choose the one that best fits your needs and objectives.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS