Too Late to Remove Threads to Reverse Thread Lift Results?

I had a thread lift done three years ago and my right side is tighter than my left, giving me an unbalanced look. Would removing the threads give me a balanced look again, or have they been in too long?

Removing Threads after a Thread Lift

+1

To have a more balanced look your plastic surgeon might want to try to tighten the side with the loosened thread. I would not recommend removing the thread.

Removing threads from thread lift

+1

The consequences of removing threads are controversial. Some say that the results of the thread lift are maintained after removal while others aregue that the laxity will recur. In the former situation you would not likely see much difference whereas in the latter, your unbalanced look would improve. I believe more on the latter condition and believe that removal will ease the appearance.