How to Remove Fat Transfered in the Forehead

Greetings everybody. Please, I want to know how to remove the fat has been transfered into my forehead (because I had an accident). I tried traditional liposuction twice but without gaining any success. The puffy area is really affecting my self-confidence and my entire life. Please help.

Treatment of injected fat accumulation

+1

I do not see an overly prominent area on your photo.

Use of radiofrequency interventions may provide some relief. I would continue to try liposuction or laser lipolysis as suggested. I would avoid the use of mesotherapy in this area. 

Acculift for the Removal of Unwanted Facial Fat

+1

Hi,

I agree that a laser lipo may be the answer for you.  There is a technology called Acculift which should work well in the hands of an experienced surgeon.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

You may benefit from laser lipo

+1

I would like to have more information regarding your injury and surgery. If you have fat and not scar tissue, then you can benefit from laser lipo. Laser lipo has a small probe and you can treat small amount of fat .

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.