Possible to Regrow Sparse Over-tweezed Eyebrows?

I have over-tweezed my eyebrows for approximately 30 years and have had no hair re-growth. Can anything repair the damaged hair follicles? I am hoping to find a topical solution, rather than resorting to surgery.

Hair loss in eyebrows

+1

Off-label, Latisse has been used to grow eyebrows in areas that have been aggressively shaped over the years.  Other than that, we have had tremendous success transplanting hair and reconstructing eyebrows.  The donor site is nearly imperceptible.  There is very little downtime. The entire procedure is done under local anesthetic and during a single session.  Please give us a call for you in-person consultation. 

Oak Brook Plastic Surgeon