Recommended Toronto Area Invisalign Orthodontist?

I'm seriously considering this process and most of the negative comments I've seen are because of poor choice of dentist/orthodontist. I'm just wondering if anyone who has had the service in the Toronto or Guelph area (Ontario) can tell me where they received Invisalign treatment and if you'd recommend it to me? Thanks.

A few Elite Providers in West GTA

+1

If you take a look at the Invisalign website, you'll find a few Elite providers in the Missisauga and Kitchener area. Take a look at Hertiage Orthodontics. Dr. Eric Selnes has been teaching Invisalign at U of T for several years, and was recently at the Costa Rica Invisalign Study Club for top providers with me. Good luck!

Toronto Orthodontist