Recommendations for Asian Eyelid Surgery in Chicago

Can anyone recommend a doctor for Asian eyelid lift in Chicago? I am VERY afraid after reading all the unhappy reports. Thank you in advance for...

Most experienced eyelid surgeon in Chicago

+1

In Chicago Dr. Putterman is to the most experienced eyelid surgeon, in my opinion.  He has been a very active surgeon for many many years and has taught literally hundreds of surgeons.  Including myself.

No one can promise perfection but he is extremely reliable.  

However, I will say one more thing.  It is important to pick a surgeon you trust and who creates eyelids in a way that you like.  There is some artistry when it comes to the Asian eyelid

Best of luck

Chase Lay, MD

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon