Hip and Thigh Liposuction Price in South Carolina?

Hello, what is the price for liposuction in the hip and thigh area? I am from South Carolina and I know prices vary by region. Please let me know estimated cost.

Liposuction of hips and thighs. Price?

+1

Most often the amount of time spent determines the price.  this can translate into how many areas are being done, (each area takes a certain amount of time).  Liposuction prices will vary from city to city and surgeon to surgeon. There are many variables in price. Often these variables are not in the control of the surgeon, (O.R. fee, anesthesia fee, supplies, etc). Beware of bargain basement pricing. Cheap can become expensive quickly. Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon. Together you should be able to find a plan that is safe and effective.

Liposuction Costs

+1

Surgery costs vary by region, surgeon, technique used and whether the surgeon operates in a hospital or in his/her office. I suggest you call a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (www.plasticsurgery.org) in your area and they may be able to give you a range over the phone...the surgeon will need to examine you to deterimine the extent or surgery needed (time to complete, number of areas you desire to fix, etc).

Prices vary as above, but here is an estimate of our prices and this is found on our website www.swancenteratlanta.com : 3500 to 5000 (again depends on how much time and location, everyBODY is differently individual).

I hope this helps!

Dr. C

John Philip Connors III, MD, FACS

Prices in South Carolina for Liposuction

+1

I do not know the exact prices..usually you have to be seen to determine the amount of work necessary. It  may not be close enough, but the Hunstad Center in Charlotte is a good place for liposuction, perhpas they can help.

Barry E. DiBernardo, MD
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

Price of SC Liposuction

+1

Prices not only vary by region but from surgeon to surgeon. One of the main reasons for the differences is the experience of the surgeon. Because of a great influx of laser and other types of liposuction devices promising easier fat removal with less tissue injury that any physician can purchase, there are now a large number of physicians with little or no training doing liposuction. Some of these will charge low fees to gain the experience. Many do the procedure in a poorly equipped office to “save money.” The truth is that these devices do not make anyone a good surgeon. Liposuction is a major procedure that carries significant risks, even death. To do the procedure and get a really good result with minimal problems and risks with a fast recovery takes years of experience. I have been doing it since it was first introduced into this country, and I still find it a challenge, mainly because everyone is different. Additionally, it should be done in a fully equipped facility with all the equipment necessary for safety. What you need to do is find a good Plastic Surgeon with whom you can relate and with significant experience in Liposuction who will take the time to find out what you want to achieve, and who does the procedure in a fully accredited facility. The cost among this group in your area is very similar. Instead of asking price, ask how long they have been doing Liposuction, how much they have done, what problems they have had and where they do the procedure.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon