Los Angeles or Orange County Surgeons Who Do Virtual Consultation?

I really want a more pointy chin, and have been researching for the perfect surgeon in my area. After reading all the reviews, I wonder if I am even a candidate for one. Since I do not want to post my photo, I was wondering if there were any plastic surgeons in the Los Angeles or Orange County area that I can send my photo to and get an assessment and possibe consult?

Can do skype consultation in LA

+2

I am a facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon in Beverly Hills and regularly do consultations via Skype. Best of luck to you.

Dr. Nassif

Virtual Consultations

+1

Dear XYZME,

Based on extensive years of experience and dynamic interactions with patients, I find virtual consultations to be often followed by a face-to-face consultation.

Physical examination cannot be replaced by another approach; it provides the patients with all possible venues to address their expectations based on solid approach.

I encourage patients to take benefit of free consultations offered by board certified surgeons who could offer the gist of ample experience to make informed decisions.

Thank you for your inquiry and best of luck.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

+1

I am in Los Angeles and do phone consultations on occasion.  I am also a craniofacial surgeon; meaning I operate on the face and facial bones.  I would recommend seeing a craniofacial surgeon with specialized training in the face.

Jennifer Keagle, MD

You should see your surgeon in person about a chin implant

+1

Although it may be easier in certain ways to have a virtual consultation, I would advise against it. Much is lost when not seeing a patient in person. To evaluate a person's chin, it is best to see the chin from all angles and in three dimensions. It is important for the surgeon to feel the structures of the chin and the overlying soft tissues. When looking at a picture or a computer screen, something is lost and may result in less accurate recommendations.

Jonathan Sonne, MD
Naples Facial Plastic Surgeon