What Can Be Done for Lost Skin Elasticity on Body?

I am 44. I was tone and fit. Lost a lot of elasticity in body over the last two months. What can be done?

Skin Elasticity and Skin Tightening

+2

For mild elasticity problems (loose skin), laser treatments (either external or internal) may be helpful. For any real elasticity problems, surgical excision is really the only answer that is going to give you significant and long-term results. For the abdominal area, abdominoplasty is the surgery of choice. For arms, brachioplasty is the surgery of choice. For thighs, thigh lift is the surgery of choice. I hope this is helpful. Good luck with your procedures.

Web reference: http://www.ShaferPlasticSurgery.com