Plastic Surgery for Excess Saggy Skin on Calves?

Is there any plastic surgery procedure that can be done to remove the excess skin and de-bulk my calves? I lost almost 160 lbs (diet and exercise) and am left with lots of saggy skin, even on my calves. I see lots of procedures to address the lower body, tummy, thighs, arms, and breasts...how about the calves? Is there anything that can be done? How would it be done, like a brachioplasty (incision down the inner calf)? Thanks in advance for your input.

Sagging skin on calves

+1

Sagging skin after massive weight loss can be treated by excision proceudres. While it is not common to have to remove skin from the calf region, it is certainly possible.

Removing sagging skin

+1

Congratulations on your weight loss. Unfortunately, you face the problem of extreme weight loss in that patients trade one problem, obesity, for another, cosmetic "deformities." Sagging skin can almost always be remove. The question is at what price? There is always a trade-off in visibility and quality of scars.

Robin T.W. Yuan, MD