Best Permanent Under Eye Filler for Hollowness?

I am seriously considering having a permanent filler under my eyes. I am 48 years old, and unlike most women my age, I don't have crow's feet or wrinkles in most of my face. I do have these 'hollows' developing under my eye, just above the cheekbone, and it is starting to bother me a lot.

What is the best permanent filler to use? The area is not large, and it doesn't quite reach my tear-trough area. Thank you for your learned advice.

Fat Grafting for under eye hollows

+1
Structural fat grafting can be performed on upper eyelid hollows, to smooth hollows under the eyes, to fill sunken cheeks, for filling sunken hollows under eyes eyes and is often used for blepharoplasty correction when too much skin and or fat has been removed in an eyelid surgical procedure.
Fat Grafting requires specialized training and specialized surgical instruments, as well as patience and attention to detail on the part of the surgeon. When performed properly, permanent improvements in facial plastic surgery are possible.
The technique I use, structural fat grafting, in which small amounts (less than 0.1 cc at a time) of fat are carefully microinjected in a series of discrete layers to gradually 'build' new soft tissue structure. As there is space between each microinjection, new blood vessels are able to grow into the grafted fat, allowing it to persist. If this process of blood vessel ingrowth (neovascularization) does not occur, then the injected tissue cannot truly be considered a 'graft' and is instead just another 'soft tissue filler' of limited duration.
It is important select a plastic surgeon with specialized training who performs fat grafting often.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Silikon-1000 can be safely used, only by experienced physicians, for permanent lower eyelid filling.

+1

Silikon-1000 is a permanent filler that is amazing at filling lower eyelid hollows. You must find a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon experienced in the micro-droplet technique of injection. You should see many favorable, attractive photos from your doctor before proceeding.

I've attached a link to my Silikon-1000 photos for your perusal.

I hope this helps, and best regards.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon