Permanent Solution for Dark Circles for a 17-year-old?

I'm 17 years old and I want to get rid of the dark circles under my eyes to get a younger and fresher look. Please tell me some permanent solution? Can I undergo laser treatments, IPL, or chemical peels? Could they be effective?

Dark Circles Under the Eyes

+1

Hi Harpreet,

Sorry, but there are not even good temporary solutions for dark circles under the eyes, let alone a permanent solution. Nothing beats being 17 years old as far as looking "younger". Make up and concealer is likely best for you. If you have deep lower lid eye hollows, then a little filler can help decrease the shadowing effect.

Enjoy your youth!

Dr. P