Obagi Blue Peel to Improve Appearance After Tri-Luma?

l used Tri-Luma for my face for couple of spots, but unfortunately, it made my face really look bad. Somebody told me to try Obagi Blue Peel. Should I go ahead and try? Please advise, thank you.

What do you mean by it made your face look really bad?

+1

If you mean that Tri-Luma made your face pink or irritated- looking, then you may not be happy with a Blue-Peel!

Both treatments result in some irritation and flaking, which is much more dramatic with a Blue-Peel. But, in general, the final results are also more dramatic with a Blue-Peel. So, you just have to be able to plan for that and know what you are getting yourself into.

Newport Beach Dermatologist