Cost of Reducing Nose Size?

How much would you charge to reduce my nose size? I love the way Halle Berry and Eva Pigford nose look. I hate how Tyra Banks's nose and some other black celebs look; its still wide and just narrow in the middle and I dont like that.

Consider results before the price

+2

Hi Desinique,

You have thick skin and a wide base of the nose. The only view I have would lead me to believe you will need a tip rhinoplasty with alar base resection. This will require a scar at the base of the nostril and cheek junction. The scars generally heal well but you have to be prepared for them. I don't know if any one can give you an exact price with out seeing all of your nose but my usual cost for a tip rhinoplasty is $3,800 and this includes the surgery center and anesthesia.

Make sure you consider the experience and training of the surgeon before you jump at a certain price.

Best Wishes

Dr. Peterson

Saint George Plastic Surgeon

Reducing nose size cost

+1

The price of aesthetic procedures can vary widely.  It can depend on the city that you are in, the cost of the O.R. and anesthesia.  It us usually predicated on how much time the surgeon needs to spend in the O.R.  See a few plastic surgeons before making your selection.  Ask the office manager to break down the cost for you.  Remember that cheap can become very expensive if there is an issue.

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Nose Surgery Fees

+1

While one view is insufficient to develop a surgical plan, it does appear that you will benefit from a tip plasty and alar base resection.  The cost would be about $3500 - $5000 + MD Anesthesia.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Cheap Rhinoplasties Can Become Expensive Rhinoplasties

+1

I agree with the posts that other very qualified surgeons have made about Rhinoplasty cost. One very important point to add is that the most expensive rhinoplasty over the long term is often the cheapest rhinoplasty in the short term. The cost of functional problems, and the cost of potential rhinoplasty revision(s) must be factored in. That is the major reason a prospective patient should shop based on a surgeon's results, and not only based on monetary cost. There is a reason why experienced surgeons charge what they do: Results.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost for reducing size of nose

+1

The cost of a rhinoplasty is approximately $6,000, which includes the operating room, anesthesia, and surgeon’s fee for performing a rhinoplasty. The specific changes regarding the nose are usually discussed at the time of the consultation.

Cost of Nasal Reduction

+1

Rhinoplasty surgery costs will vary depending on location and what needs to be done. The average charge would be $6000-$10000. Don't shop price; shop results. The most expensive is not necessarily the best, but look for a surgeon with experience in ethnic rhinoplasty.

See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.

+1

The cost depends on the amount of work. I'm guessing from what you said and the picture that what you desire is more refinement of the nose without an unnatural look. This is what experience has taught us in doing African-American noses for more than 30 years. See a doctor with the same aesthetic sense as yours. The cost is $5000 - 9000.

Rhinoplasty

+1

Rhinoplasty is an individualized operation.  No two patients will have the same results.  The only way to see what you would need is to evaluate you in person.  Only seeing one photo makes it difficult to suggest anything.

Nasal surgical procedures are best priced after examination

+1

Rhinoplasty on patients of African descent can be challenging. Many of the intial techniques analytic metrics were developed for the Caucasian nose. In the last 20 years there has been a surge in the demand of facial plastic surgical procedures by people of many different ethnicities and new techniques have been developed.

A consultation with a Facial Plastic Surgeon experienced with nasal surgery of patients of African descent is the best first step. The surgeon can then evaluate your anatomy and see if he/she can achieve the results you are looking for. After a surgical plan is agreed upon the cost of the procedure is determined. It is best to have the surgery performed by someone who you are confident is going to do a good job, rather than chasing the lowest price. If the surgery is not a success it does not matter how little you paid. Having a second procedure to correct mistakes is extremely costly and may not be able to achieve a result you desire.

Robert Mounsey, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon