Is It Possible to Get Rid of Stomach Fat Without Surgery?

I am 17 years old and weigh around 130 lbs at 5'5". As a child, I was heavier and as a result, I have stomach fat or as some like to call it, a "pouch." Is it possible to remove this without surgery?

"Freeze the Fat in Los Angeles", CoolSculpting by Zeltiq, an Excellent Treatment to Decrease Stomach "Pooch"

+1

Hi Pow,

One of the best non-surgical, non-invasive methods of decreasing unwanted fat bulges of the abdomen, love handles, and bra-back is CoolSculpting by Zeltiq,  here in Los Angeles it is often advertised as "Freeze the Fat".  The treatment is quick and easy.  The fat bulge decreases by 22-25% per treatment session.  You may need 2-3 treatment sessions (each separated by about 2 months).  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P