Are There Non-surgical Alternatives for Fillers?

Is there something out that you dont have to be injected with that will give you the same look with less pain and lasts? Do roll on fillers and creams really work or are they waste of money? The filler only lasted for about 4 months.

Nothing can compete with fillers

+1

There are no creams that can act like a filler. There are companies trying to duplicate the effect, but none have even remotely succeeded at this point. The problem is the molecules that are injected is large and (fortunately, in my opinion...otherwise we would all be dried out and dead), the skin is a great barrier to outside assault. These companies are working on carrier proteins, and ways to disassemble the ingredient it wants delivered and then reconstituted in the dermis. Maybe someday they will succeed and circumvent your needle-phobia.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Fillers vs. nonsurgical solutions

+1

There are no specific over the counter products that I know of that can replace the filler materials that I use to fill deep lines on the face.