Needling, Dermabrasion, or Fillers for Scar Under Eyebrow?

I have a "depressed" or "indented" type of scar under my right eyebrow. I'm wondering if the procedure called skin needling would work? Or dermabrasion? Or am I stuck with having to get fillers?

Indented scar

+1

It's hard to tell from the picture, but it does look like there is quite a depression in your scar. Dermabrasion will not appropriately treat this problem. Dermabrasion is mostly used for fine wrinkles around the mouth or sometimes to smooth out slightly raised scars. The best option for you is fillers (there are longer lasting available now) or possibly fat grafting. Good luck!

Dr. Singer