How Much Does Smoothing out Nasolabial Folds Cost?

I am 46, healthy, and athletic. I have laugh lines and little folds that bother me. I would like my folds smoothen out. How much would that cost me?

Nasolabial folds

+1

There are a variety of fillers available to you in Canada  It is a buyers market but beware of inexperienced providers. The cheapest is not always the best. One to two syringes of say Juvederm should be sufficient. 

Annapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Laugh lines can be smoothed with fillers

+1

It sounds like you are a candidate for a filler such as Restylane or Juvederm. The cost will depend on where in the US or Canada you get the injection. The cost of the syringes will vary significantly from region to region. Your best bet is to go to a local plastic surgeon for a consultation.

Parham Ganchi, PhD, MD
Wayne Plastic Surgeon

No Idea of Canadian Prices

+1

Costs vary.

Without seeing a photograph, it is impossible to gauge how much filler you would require.

In the United States expect to pay between 300-600 per syringe for Juvederm or Restylane. Presently, Restylane is running a special: so the cost would be $600 for a two cc syringe.

I would think in Canada it would be even less expensive. Many of us physicians are deulged with faxes from Canada enticing us to buy directly from Canadsian pharmacies and save 100's.

Arnold R. Oppenheim, MD
Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Options for treating nasolabial folds

+1

It depends on the technique. Generally most patients begin with fillers prior to surgery. Mild folds may see improvement with one vial whereas moderate folds may require 2 or more. Costs average about $500-700 per vial. Surgical alternatives include fat grafting and/or midface lifts. Other options do exist.

Cost of fillers

+1

Hi, the cost will vary depending on the city and how much you need, but you should expect to pay $600-900 USD per syringe for filling the laugh lines.  You will probably just need one syringe based on your description.  Good luck, /nsn.

Nina S. Naidu, MD, FACS