Does NARL Ultrasound Lipolysis Work for Targeted Fat Reduction?

Is NARL (NorAdrenaline ReLease) ultrasound slimming a good choice for fat burn in particular areas of the body? Are results long lasting? What should I expect? Why isn't there much info about it?

Does NARL ultrasound lipolysis work for targeted fat reduction?

+1

There are several things you need to know about Narl lipolysis.

1- Although the contraption itself is new and patented, the concept is not. Many plastic surgeons have been advocating external ultrasound, and I see them at meetings, have several friends that have tried it, etc.

My advice to you is to let others be the guinea pigs.

2- It is being marketed as a low cost alternatives to salons. That should tell you something right there.

3- The only thing that is long lasting is the destruction of the fat producing cells. Even then, a significant portion of them in any one area must be destroyed to see a good result, otherwise the remaining cells just expand their fat stores, and you don't get a net loss of volume.

Every year we see this or the other latest and greatest product come and go. The things that really work get taken up and stay in the marketplace. You benefit because as competition to deliver the product heats up prices come down. New technologies are not only unproven, but also expensive.

But the best advice I can give you is to go see somebody who is well qualified. Read the link below for a how to