Multiple Fillers for Non Surgical Nose Jobs?

Have you ever heard of Radiesse, Restylane, and Kenalog all being injected to re-shape the nose?

Injections for reshaping the nose. Use them cautiously.

+2

Restylane and Radiesse are both excellent choices for filling in areas of the nose to add volume and shape. Using them both at the same time, however, doesn't make a lot of sense.

Restylane has the advantage of being readily reversible by the injection of hyaluronidase, but it suffers the disadvantage of not lasting as long as Radiesse. Radiesse is great insofar as it lasts a lot longer (up to 2 years), but it cannot be readily reversed if a patient didn't like it.

Kenalog, on the other hand, is a steroid and its use in the nose is largely confined to reducing areas of swelling or excessive scar formation. Unfortunately, the predictability of Kenalog is poor in terms of creating precise changes. Its use is predominantly in post-operative situations.

--DCP

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical nose job. Filler options

+1
Many fillers have been used to augment the nose.
Hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers have the advantage of being readily reversible. I would definitely recommend starting with these products as a first-line.  Examples are Restylane, Juvederm, Belotero.

Radiesse  is also a great choice. I would definitely use this for someone who has previous nonsurgical nose jobs.   I would also make sure that you have a very experienced injector doing these procedures. My recommendation is that you go to someone who has experience in both nonsurgical and surgical nose jobs.

Young R. Cho, MD, PhD

What tissue fillers for the nose can be used.

+1

Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm, Artisense have all been used. But not all together! Sequentially possibly. You generally stay with what works. 

Oakley Smith, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical rhinoplasty or nose job

+1

SEE VIDEO FOR SAMPLE RESULTS:

Yes I have heard of:

1. Radiesse,
  2. Restylane
  3. and Kenalog being injected for a non-surgical nose job in addition to:
  4. Perlane
  5. Juvederm
  6. Silikon 1000
  7. Botox
  8. Collagen
  9. Fat