Cost of Removing a Mole Under the Eyebrow?

I have a mole (not sure what kind) below my eyebrows. It's really huge. I have insurance but not sure if it covers mole removal. How much would I have to pay to get it removed? I live in Rome,Georgia.

About $200

+2

This can be removed with local anesthetic in the office setting.  Dermatologists remove many moles each day, but some are more oriented toward cosmetic results than others.  Plastic surgeons can also do this procedure.  Find someone you feel comfortable with who has removed a lot of moles on the face.  You should do fine!

Burbank Dermatologist

Mole removal cost depends

+2

It depends upon who does it. A plastic surgeon will probably cost more than other types of doctors. It will also vary depending upon whether you do it with just numbing shots (local) or get medication to make you sleepy. At the lowest by a plastic surgeon you are probably looking at a few hundred dollars.

John P. Di Saia, MD
Orange Plastic Surgeon

Cost of upper eyelid lesion removal

+1
Most health insurance covers removal of lesions. The cost for a plastic surgical excision and closure is between $750 and $1000. Any lesion should also be sent for pathologic analysis after its removal. The procedure can be performed under local anesthesia in the office.

Robert L. Kraft, MD