Procedure for Minor Facial Sagging?

I am a 48-year-old Caucasian woman. I lost about 25 pounds last year, and since then, I have noticed a little sagging around my nose and mouth. It makes the corners of my mouth a little droopy. I also have some sagging in my upper eyelids.

I really don't think that I need a facelift because my jawline is tight and my brow looks fine. I would hate to have to gain weight back, because I am at a healthy weight, and the rest of me looks great. What procedure works for minor sagging?

Mild facial sagging

+2

At your age, with a 25 pound weight loss, you have lost volume in your face.  You can gain a younger look without gaining the weight back by using filers like Juvederm, Restylane, and Radiesse. 

Facial Skin Tightening

+1
Thank you for your question. I would suggest Ultherapy for facial skin tightening. Ultherapy deposits focused ultrasound energy below the surface of the skin to stimulate the body’s creation of new collagen. As a result, skin will actually begin to lift and tone over time. Collagen is a natural protein that gives skin its youthfulness by keeping it firmed, toned and elastic. Plus, the treatment is completely non-invasive and does not require downtime. I have seen excellent results with the treatment.

Daniel Shapiro, MD