How to Get Rid of Mid Section Fat and Cellulite?

Hi, I want to get rid of the fat and cellulite and in my mid section. What is the best form of treatment do you recommend? Thanks.

Smartlipo and Cellulaze

+1
Hello, I have done Cellulaze and SmartLipo in the same areas at the same time with very good results. I have also done Smart Lipo for fat reduction first then followed months later with Cellulaze. If you were to stagger them I would do the lipo first as you may get some improvement in shape with this alone or it may reduce the areas in which you are concerned about having Cellulaze. In my practice in the Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze or Smartlipo can do for them. Hope this helps! Good luck, Dean Vistnes.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite treatment

+1

If you truly have cellulite,  cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Thank you for your question. I would suggest Cellulaze. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

I recommend Cellulaze for Cellulite

+1

Cellulaze is a one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Combination Smartlipo and Cellulaze

+1

Two procedures will work for you, Smartlipo and Cellulaze. If you have areas of fat that will not respond to diet and exercise, then you're a candidate for Smartlipo. Ideal candidates are in good health and have realistic expectations for the procedure's results. Cellulaze is the first ever long-lasting cellulite reduction treatment that, through one minimally invasive application, has the ability to smooth out skin and keep it cellulite-free.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Fat and Cellulite of the Mid-Section...Away!

+1

Some of the laser assisted liposuction technologies seem to be gaining popularity through excellent results. A non-surgical, non-invasive treatment that works well in many clinics is Accent XL.

Consult with a board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon as there are "many ways to skin a cat".

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD