Is Lower Body Lift the Only Option?

I am 25 years old. I gained about 45lbs during pregnancy. I was left with tons of stretch marks and loose skin. I went for a consultation with a surgeon in my area, and he told me that he could not perform a Tummy Tuck, and I would need a full lower body lift.

He said a regular Tummy Tuck would leave me with "dog ears" over my hips because I stretched so far onto my sides. Recently, I decided that major surgery just is not an option for me. My question is, do you think I could benefit at all from any laser treatments or liposuction?

Lower body lift versus tummy tuck

A circumferential tummy tuck is actually different than a lower body lift. However, I think, the former is what your surgeon was referring to. It is probably an over kill (without seeing your back pictures it is difficult to say). However, an extended tummy tuck with liposuction should do the job. An extended tummy tuck has a longer incision that a full tummy tuck. The incision extendes over the waist area and removes tissue form this area as well.