Non-surgical Options for Darkened Loose Skin and Stretch Marks?

I had a baby at 17 through c-section and I'm African American. Now I'm 21 and my stomach is darker than my whole body, and I still have bad stretch marks and loose skin, although I am a thin girl. What procedure do you recommend? I would rather opt out of any surgical options because I'm scared to have a tummy tuck

Only the tummy tuck will help

+1

Unfortunately, there are zero non-surgical options to help with significantly loose stretch marked skin. The only way to address this is by removing the excess and tightening the rest as in a tummy tuck. All the non-surgical therapies out there will soak up thousands of dollars and leave you disappointed unfortunately. Make sure you are done having children first though.

The tyummy tuck (abdominoplasty) is most likely your best option to get rid of loose skin

+1

Unfortunately there are no cosnsistently reliable methods for reducing loose skin affected by stretch marks. You can try Thermage, Alma Accent, Velasmooth, etc but the likely outcome is that you will have spent thousands of dollars with little if any improvement. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but a tummy tuck is most likely your best option. You are not alone. Many patients need to try these other options first so that they can convince themselves that they have exhausted all other non-surgical means. IF you find something that works plese email me so that I can purchase the device. IF it is of any consolation, I recommend family members to get tummy tucks rather than waste their money on these.