Liposuction Price for Love Handles?

I am a male, 41 and athletic. I'd like to get a price for the love handles on both sides...belly and back area just above the belt line.

Male pattern liposuction and cost

+1

For men fat tends to be stored in the intra-abdominal compartment. This is visceral fat and can not be liposuctioned. This visceral fat can only be lost by diet and exercise.   The risks for men are the same as for women.  The most common area men request liposuction is the lower abdomen and love handle areas.   If your skin is in good condition then liposuction is the correct procedure.  A average cost would be in the 4K area. 

Liposuction pricing for love handles

+1

Liposuction prices will vary from city to city and surgeon to surgeon.  There are many variables in price.  Often these variables are not in the control of the surgeon, (O.R. fee, anesthesia fee, supplies, etc).  Beware of bargain basement pricing.  Cheap can become expensive quickly.  Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon.  Together you should be able to find a plan that is safe and effective.

Web reference: http://www.jjrothmd.com/procedures/liposuction

Cost of liposuction

+1

Liposuction cost varies with location, surgeon and experience. The most important factor is finding a board certified plastic surgeon that is experienced and has done liposuction for many years.

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com

Liposuction costs are different everywhere

+1

Call around to doctors that have worked on your friends and family. See who comes recommended, and then go in for a consultation. At that point you can consider the costs. There is usually a big variation in fees, so expect a wide range.

Another good rule of thumb is to understand that these procedures cost more in certain parts of the country than in others. For instance, in California and New York, you might pay anywhere from $8000 to $12000 for breast implants, but in less populated areas where the cost of living is lower, such as where I live in Utah, you would normally see fees for a breast augmentation around $4000 to $6000.

Ogden Plastic Surgeon

Battle of The Bulge - Costs For Liposuction Of Belly and Love Handles

+1

In my practice in Sarasota, Florida we determine the cost of liposuction based on the number of areas done plus operating room costs and anesthesia.

What you are describing as love handles and back area would be one area and belly just above the belt line would be a second area.
Since this is a total of two areas the cost is $2680 ($1340 per site) plus anesthesia and OR costs of about $2200 more for a total cost of $4880.
I notice on Real Self that these cost vary widely depending on the area of the country you are in check with more than one practice. Obviously, it may be worth paying a little more for an experience, board certified plastic surgeon who has a good reputation in your community. It should not be a great deal more (10 -20%) but to a certain extent you do get what you pay for.
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Expect to pay about $5000 for abdomen and love handles liposuction

+1

We charge roughly $6000 for the liposuction of the upper and lower abdomen and love handles and $750 for the operating room when done under the tumescent technique with the micro cannulas. We, like many docs, offer discount specials from time to time. Currently we are offering 30% off so that would bring the price to alittle under $5000 as rough estimate. There is no anesthesia fee since you don't want it done under general anesthesia if you want to get the best results. Labs run about $250 and pain meds about $50.

Web reference: http://www.TheBestLipoDoc.com

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposcution fees

+1

The fees for liposuction vary across the country and certainly for the amount of areas needed to be treated. Don't fixate so much on price. Look for quality work. Like the Visa commercial. Bad results $20....Great results Priceless!

Liposuction Pricing

+1

Difficult to say as it depends on your area.  Even them surgeons charge different prices, so there is no standard rate.

You are probably looking in the $5000 range.

Web reference: http://www.feplasticsurgery.com/orange-county-liposuction-newport-beach.php

Price for liposuction

+1

There is no standard price for cosmetic surgery. Geographic location is probably the best single determinant of price. Liposuction is usually charged by the area. Your desired locations would probably be considered 2 areas. In addition to the surgeon's fee, there is also anesthesia and facility fees. Without examining you and not knowing where you live, I would guess the price range for your desired procedure (including anesthesia and facility fess) is between $4000-8000.