Liposuction Price for Love Handles?

I am a male, 41 and athletic. I'd like to get a price for the love handles on both sides...belly and back area just above the belt line.

In the midwest, $2700-$3600.

Liposuction costs vary and are dependent upon multiple factors.These include the surgeons fee, facility fee, anesthesia charges, location of the liposuction procedure, and the type of liposuction performed.The approach to liposuction varies from physician to physician.Some surgeons use general anesthesia, some use a hospital, and some use techniques that involve expensive technology.Each of these variables can affect the cost of liposuction.

In the Midwestern United States, where I practice, liposuction fees range from $2,700 to $3,600 per anatomic area.This would typically include the surgeon’s fee, facility fee, anesthesia charges and after care.

Cost is obviously important, but it’s also important to be comfortable with the surgeon’s qualifications and experience.Make sure you get all your questions answered and are comfortable with your surgeon.

Liposuction Price for Love Handles

Cost vary from city to city I would recommend visiting a few Board Certified Plastic Surgeons and find one that you feel comfortable with. Cost Liposuction of the lower abdomen and flanks and lower back range from $5,000-$10,000 depending on where you live. Best wishes

Liposuction Price for Love Handles

The cost of liposuction like other procedure vary considerably across the country and even in the same area depending on the cost structure. More expensive cities such as New York or Los Angeles, or areas with fewer board certified plastic surgeons may be more expensive than South Florida. Our liposuction price starts at $2800 + MD Anesthesia.

For the highest standards and cost containment, consult with experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons who own their own nationally accredited surgery center.

The surgeon must maintain the highest standards to maintain national accreditation, has significant interest in ensuring that all the staff are the highest quality and trained in the specifics of each plastic surgery procedure, ensures that the facility is comfortable and private so patients are more inclined to recommend friends and family, and maintain the most cost effective structure possible which eliminates waste.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Liposuction Price

The cost of liposuction would be about $4000-$6000 for the areas you mentioned.

These ranges are what you'd find in Toronto, Ontario, where I am located. They may be quite different in your city.  

For a better idea of pricing, please check out the websites of your preferred surgeon or call around in your city. Having said that however, it's always best to find a surgeon you are comfortable with and trust instead of picking one based on how much they charge. 

Male pattern liposuction and cost

For men fat tends to be stored in the intra-abdominal compartment. This is visceral fat and can not be liposuctioned. This visceral fat can only be lost by diet and exercise.   The risks for men are the same as for women.  The most common area men request liposuction is the lower abdomen and love handle areas.   If your skin is in good condition then liposuction is the correct procedure.  A average cost would be in the 4K area. 

Liposuction pricing for love handles

Liposuction prices will vary from city to city and surgeon to surgeon.  There are many variables in price.  Often these variables are not in the control of the surgeon, (O.R. fee, anesthesia fee, supplies, etc).  Beware of bargain basement pricing.  Cheap can become expensive quickly.  Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon.  Together you should be able to find a plan that is safe and effective.

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Cost of liposuction

Liposuction cost varies with location, surgeon and experience. The most important factor is finding a board certified plastic surgeon that is experienced and has done liposuction for many years.

Jaime Perez, MD

Liposuction costs are different everywhere

Call around to doctors that have worked on your friends and family. See who comes recommended, and then go in for a consultation. At that point you can consider the costs. There is usually a big variation in fees, so expect a wide range.

Another good rule of thumb is to understand that these procedures cost more in certain parts of the country than in others. For instance, in California and New York, you might pay anywhere from $8000 to $12000 for breast implants, but in less populated areas where the cost of living is lower, such as where I live in Utah, you would normally see fees for a breast augmentation around $4000 to $6000.

Brian K. Brzowski, MD
Ogden Plastic Surgeon

Battle of The Bulge - Costs For Liposuction Of Belly and Love Handles

In my practice in Sarasota, Florida we determine the cost of liposuction based on the number of areas done plus operating room costs and anesthesia.

What you are describing as love handles and back area would be one area and belly just above the belt line would be a second area.
Since this is a total of two areas the cost is $2680 ($1340 per site) plus anesthesia and OR costs of about $2200 more for a total cost of $4880.
I notice on Real Self that these cost vary widely depending on the area of the country you are in check with more than one practice. Obviously, it may be worth paying a little more for an experience, board certified plastic surgeon who has a good reputation in your community. It should not be a great deal more (10 -20%) but to a certain extent you do get what you pay for.

Expect to pay about $5000 for abdomen and love handles liposuction

We charge roughly $6000 for the liposuction of the upper and lower abdomen and love handles and $750 for the operating room when done under the tumescent technique with the micro cannulas. We, like many docs, offer discount specials from time to time. Currently we are offering 30% off so that would bring the price to alittle under $5000 as rough estimate. There is no anesthesia fee since you don't want it done under general anesthesia if you want to get the best results. Labs run about $250 and pain meds about $50.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon