Breast Reduction Through Liposuction Price Range?

I want to go down a cup size or 2 from an original DD cup. I am 22 years old and extra fat in breasts run in my family. Can anyone give me a price range of breast reduction through liposuction? I am located in CT. I am not at all interested in a traditional breast reduction. Thank you in advance!

Breast reduction with liposuction. Price.

+1

Breast reduction with liposuction as the tool can be done in selected cases.  One has to be careful as most women needing breast reduction often need lifting as well.  Often the amount of time spent in the O.R. determines the price.  This may translate into how many areas of liposuction you are doing, (time for each area to be completed).  Liposuction prices will vary from city to city and surgeon to surgeon.  There are many variables in price.  Often these variables are not in the control of the surgeon, (O.R. fee, anesthesia fee, supplies, etc).  Beware of bargain basement pricing.  Cheap can become expensive quickly.  Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon.  Together you should be able to find a plan that is safe and effective.

Breast Reduction, Breast Lifting

+1

Dear JLS

Generally the costs for liposction start in the $6000 range. The cost will depend on the areas that need to be treated- breasts, lateral chest wall and possibly the back fat. The caution is that you may not be able to remove enough fat for a siginificant size reduction and that the resultant shape may not be a lifted and well contoured breast.

With Warm Regards,

Trevor M Born MD

Trevor M. Born, MD

Liposuction breast reductions

+1

A rare patient can have a reduction in their enlarged breasts with liposuction alone without traditional reduction surgery and the necessary scars. The reason this is rare however is that virtually all people with large breasts need some lifting and this is not accomplished by the liposuction alone. Maybe you could have this done and sometime later in your life after child bearing, have a lift done for the optimal shape and tone.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Breast reduciton liposuction

+1

Hi JLS. Breast reduction with liposuction is a great option (especially for younger women with elastic skin) as long as the nipple position is at the inframammary fold. If you have very ptotic (droopy) breasts, which is unlikely at your age, then liposuction will make the breast smaller from a volume perspective, but hanging skin would be the result.

Cost varies based on geographic location and individual surgeon/facility fees but the range in the tri-state area is probably $5000-7000 (including surgeon's fee, facility and anesthesia).

Go ahead and get a consultation from a board-certified plastic surgeon and you'll find out real quick if you're a candidate for liposuction breast reduction. Good luck!

Dr. Singer

Elan B. Singer, MD

Liposuction only breast reduction.

+1

Hi!

In selected women (specially young, like you), liposuction only breast reduction is a very good option, because there are essentially no scars (one tiny one under each breast) and very little down time (2-3 days).

In our Manhattan practice, the cost (includes surgical fee, operating room charge, and anesthesia fee) is approximately $6000.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)