Liposuction Vs Abdominoplasty for Male Who Had Massive Weight Loss?

Dear Doctors, When I was 17, I lost 80 lbs over 8 months. Now I'm a medium (soft) kind of build, 25, 6'1", 177lbs. I go to gym 7 days a week for a hour. My stomach now sags excessively, very wobbly. My question is, how much do I need to weight? 160lbs? I'd like a number people my size should be if possible & will the abdominal skin shrink back? If I can't lose this skin or fat, (I'm not sure what it is), do you recommend Liposuction? What kind/where? Or is a Tummy tuck more appropriate? Please Help.

Abominoplasty or tummy tuck is what you would need at this stage.

Unfortunately some people's skin doesn't have enough elasticity to recoil after weight loss.  It doesn't look like you need to lose any more weight.  All you have now is loose skin that needs to be surgically removed.