Financial Assistance on Lipodissolve for HIV Positive Patients?

I am wondering if there is any financial assistance for HIV+ patients who are suffering from lipodystrophy secondary to their medications. I have found assistance with other "products" i.e. Radiesse,  Sculptra, but nothing on Lipodissolve. Please help!

Lipodissolve and HIV

+1

Are you sure you are talking about Lipodissolve which is allegedly to remove fat from different areas of the body? Also, I would worry about the indications and the use of Lipodissolve as it is neither FDA approved nor proven clinically safe! You have enough of a problem with your HIV. Don't add to it. Go to a board certified plastic surgeon who will be honest with you about the various techniques that are proven effective. As far as financial support, the answer is probably not.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon